14:01 < romeo_ncc> Hi all, I'm Romeo from the RIPE NCC. If you have questions/comments for the presenter and want me to read them out, please state your name/affiliation and I'll go to the mic when questions are called for. Keep in mind that there is up to a 45 second delay for remote participants, so it's better to get your questions in before the question period begins.
14:01 < romeo_ncc> Please note that all chat transcripts will be archived and made available to the public on
14:02 < romeo_ncc> Martin and Ondrej have opened the session
14:04 < romeo_ncc> Wolfgang Tremmel, has started his presentation titled “OpenSource Based Router Labs”
14:08 < ripe_483> @no_ACID^work best nick ever
14:09 < no_ACID^work> tmx
14:09 < no_ACID^work> tnx*
14:14 < romeo_ncc> Sander Steffan started presenting on the MANRS Training Lab
14:14 < romeo_ncc> (questions for Wolfgang and Sander will be combined)
14:25 < romeo_ncc> Sander has asked for questions
14:28 < romeo_ncc> Max Rottenkolber is starting his presentation “High-Performance Traffic Encryption on x86_64”
14:44 < romeo_ncc> Max has asked for questions
14:48 < romeo_ncc> Max' presentation has ended
14:50 < romeo_ncc> Maria started the BIRD v2 update
14:57 < romeo_ncc> Maria's presentation has ended
14:57 < ripe_445> I presume someone already said the transcript in the main room stopped?
14:57 < ulf> Hi sander was just asking for support for a website, I think I got ISOC but that looks wrong
14:57 < ulf> which site was it?
14:58 < rsc> ripe_445: I don't think so, but I can confirm it stopped before Maria's talk
14:59 < ripe_445> I assume this is the best way to let those who can fix it that it needs fixing?
14:59 < romeo_ncc> Thanks @ulf, we'll have a look
14:59 < romeo_ncc> And no, no one mentioned it and I had not spotted it myself
15:00 < aaronw> ok then, be notified!
15:01 < romeo_ncc> tnx, tech team is looking into it
15:02 < ulf> I think I found it he was asking for support for
15:02 < romeo_ncc> Meanwhile.. the introduction of the Roundtable session has started. Will be moderated by Charles Eckel and Mirjam Kuehne.
15:09 < romeo_ncc> Stenography problem is still being investigated
15:10 < romeo_ncc> Mirjam is speaking about RIPE NCC organized hackathons
15:19 < romeo_ncc> Charles and Mirjam have asked for input
15:28 < romeo_ncc> Apologies for the stenography issues. This is still being investigated, but as we're now approaching the end of the session we don't expect the transcripts to be back during this session.
15:29 < BECHA> the poll:
15:30 < romeo_ncc> FYI, the transcripts are being recorded, so will be available later for reference.
15:31 < romeo_ncc> The working group session has ended