If you need to ship anything to Hilton Reykjavik Nordica as a sponsor, please read these instructions and follow them carefully. We want to ensure your shipment doesn’t get held up.
Shipping label checklist
- Shipping address (see below)
- Contact person (Helga Bjork Josefsdottir)
- Event name, date (RIPE 78, 20-24 May 2019) + Sponsor company name
- Box numbers (e.g. 1/4, 2/4, etc)
- Sender details (name and phone number)
- Company shipping address
- Company phone number
- Contact person at company
- Contact person attending the conference
- Commercial invoice on each box (see below)
Hilton Reykjavik Nordica
Attn. Helga Josefsdottir – 2nd floor Conference Department
Event: RIPE 78, 20-24 May 2019
<Your company name>
20 – 24 May 2019
Email: Helga Bjork Josefsdottir
Phone: +354 444 5026
- Attach a commercial invoice to each box with an itemised contents list and the declared value. Handwritten or cash register receipts are not accepted by customs. It must be an invoice on the company letterhead of either the supplier or group. Make sure the items add up to the declared value.
- The commercial invoice can be downloaded from your chosen shipping company’s website (e.g. DHL or UPS).
- Hilton Reykjavik Nordica will not be involved with any issues related to the customs clearance of the shipment. If any costs occur via the third party related to the customs clearance, the hotel reserves the right to charge occurred costs to the client.
- Hilton Reykjavik Nordica can accept deliveries only from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 16:00 hrs. Packages cannot be delivered or shipped during the weekend, and on weekdays after 16:00 hrs.
- Complimentary storage is restricted to three working days prior to the event and is available from 15 May onwards.